Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finished! Woo Hoo!

Dear Readers,

I finally finished my pieces for the Art Whino show. Now all I have to do is gather some hardware for hanging everything and then I can ship everything, which I'll probably do tomorrow. What a weight that has been lifted!
From Art Whino Show Nov. 2008


I also counted up my inventory for the Handmade Market Craft Fair and I have a total of 35 shirts. I was rather surprised, but delighted that now I can pretty much make more items without rushing myself. Phew and phew!

If that wasn't enough, today is the last day for my play Land of the Free. We close tonight and have strike right after. I've had a lot of fun working on this show, but with everything else that is going on I could really use the break. Now that all of these projects are coming to close I can start to focus on my Halloween costume...a Domestic Goddess. I'm pretty excited about it. Pictures to come!

Happy Sunday Folks!
*M*

No comments: