Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So Long Poster Class

Last week I had my last poster class. While I'm sad it's over I have a bunch of new skills that I've already started putting to use. Until I have those new projects completed, here's the last poster I made in class:


Once I find some cello bags big enough to ship them in I'm adding those prints to my Etsy store. :)

And this one is now on the wall in my kitchen.
Now or Never, Bub


Other than that, I've got a lot going on this week. I'm working with a new acting coach on Thursday to go over monologue work. I'm desperately in need a refresher. Then this weekend Babes With Blades will be gathering together to discuss who will be the winner of our Joining Sword & Pen Competition. We have some good candidates, so I'm looking forward to seeing which one we choose to produce. And tomorrow I'm going to the dentist. I haven't gone in about seven years. Needless to say, I'm a little nervous about it.

Well, until next time, dear readers!
*M*

No comments: