Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting Through It

One of my favorite blogs is 1000 Awesome Things, which lists 1000 things that make life...well...awesome. I love it because it often makes me laugh because I can relate to the simplicity of the awesome things they point out. It just makes me happy that there's at least one other person out there who sees life for the simple joys and revels in them.

Today I saw this post: Getting Through It

I have to admit that I normally just read the subject title to a post because I get it right away. Example: Christmas Hugs. Dude. I totally understand that one. I understood the title of the Getting Through It, too, but today I just had to read the whole post. It helped reaffirm things I've been feeling lately.

So, folks, I hope you're able to look at the tough times and realize how amazing you are for getting through it. Kudos to you.

You.
Are.
Awesome.


xo,
*M*

No comments: