Friday, November 14, 2008

Auditions and Crossed Fingers

For the past two years I've been really dedicated to performing in my theatre company's productions (Babes With Blades). I've been working myself to the bone and I decided after this last one I was going to take a short break. I decided to bow out of the casting pool for our Spring show, MacBeth, which was a haaaaaaaaaaaaard call to make. My sanity won out over the Bard. Next time, Bill. We'll be together next time.

I've been focusing on craft fairs, my Etsy store and getting new head shots taken (one more week!), so theatre kinda went on the back burner for a few weeks. And yesterday I set up an audition for Point of Contention Theatre's ChAoS festival. While auditioning for POC, Rascal Children’s Theater, will be sharing the audition times with POC for their own season, and thus I'll be seen for approximately 10 + plays. Holy majoly. Needless to say I think this will be a good start to getting back into the auditioning game. Ha Cha!

Happy Friday Readers,
*M*

No comments: