Monday, November 17, 2008

The Awesome Power of the Alpaca

Some friends of mine took a trip to New Mexico about a month ago to go hiking with Alpacas and one of them brought back a couple skeins of Alpaca yarn. It's gorgeous, light, strong and oh so warm. The other night she gave it to me and said "make whatever you want with this. I trust you".

I've never used anything like Alpaca yarn before. I feel kinda spoiled by it right now. Hee hee! At the moment I'm just working on a scarf. If I can finagle a stitch here and there to have some left over I'm going to see if I can pull off some fingerless gloves as well.

This yarn is just...so....AWESOME! GOOOOOOOOOOOO ALPACAS!

xoxo,
*M*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sooo jealous. I love natural yarns, wool, alpaca, ect. They're just so damn expensive!!