Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Shennanigans

Hello Dear Readers!
I hope your respective holidays were super rad and totally awesome. I had a lovely time in Day-Twa seeing the fam and playing with my homies. While I was home I made myself a shrug that I'll be wearing for NYE and can't wait to show it off. I found the crochet version of the cable stitch and I have to say...I heart it. Big time. Pictures soon to come!

In the meantime, my lovely friends at Threadbanger aired an episode last week on how to crochet a hat. Fabulous tutorial, might I add? At the end of the episode they featured a bunch of holiday projects from members on the forums and well...I may have made it into the episode. :)



Anyhoo, I'm off now to prep for my NYE party. I have so much to do and almost no time at all to do it! GAH! Until next year friends, have a happy and safe new years!
xoxo,
*M*

No comments: