Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The latest.....

It's been a busy couple of weeks on this end m'dears.

My show, The Wonder, opened this week and so far it's getting some positive feedback. Woo hoo! Now if only I could catch up on sleep!

I've been working pretty diligently on many different projects. I made this the other day for a friend and her daughter:
DSC04280

I also made this over the weekend while my mom came to visit:
Purple Tulip Dress
She lounged on the couch watching movies while I sewed and sewed and sewed. I still need to touch it up in certain areas, but considering it took less than two days to put together I can't complain with how it turned out. :)

Anyhoo, I'm about to start working on a chuppa for a friend's wedding, prep for some auditions coming up, house sit for some friends this weekend and finish crocheting the gun from Blade Runner.

Yeah. You read that right.
I must be insane.
*M*

No comments: