Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kids and other Stories...

A friend of mine asked me to make her a stencil portrait of her kids, Mila and Liam. It's been a few months since I've made one, so I'm happy to be back in the swing of things. I finished the stencil last night and hopefully I'll get to painting it tonight.
Mila and Liam

I have a lot on my plate this coming week. I have and audition on Saturday, so I'll be working on my monologue like a fiend tonight and tomorrow night. Cross your fingers and think happy thoughts on Saturday! Next week I start rehearsals for the deadline work shop with Chicago Dramatists. My theatre company, Babes With Blades, signed up for this work shop where six playwrights will be writing six plays with characters written specifically for the five of us actresses in the work shop. So, in ten weeks I'll have six characters written with me in mind and then we get to perform them in a couple of public readings. I'm so excited!!!

Speaking of my theatre company, our production of Macbeth opens April 27th. I've only seen the first act so far, but let me tell you, (and this is completely unbiased, I swear) it looks amazing and I'm so proud of the work everyone has put into it. If you're in the Chicago area you should definetly come check it out!
Macbeth

Yay! It's almost the weekend!
xoxo,
*M*

No comments: